Primary Care You Can Trust
Primary care physicians at Lakewood Ranch Medical Group provide comprehensive medical care for every member of your family, no matter what their age.
Whether they are family medicine or internal medicine practitioners, primary care physicians build close relationships with their patients as they work to develop personal wellness and treatment plans.
Among the comprehensive range of services available to help you and your family maintain your health and wellness are:
- Annual exams, physicals and wellness screenings
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Women’s health, other than obstetrics
- Same day appointments when sudden illnesses occur
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) that can help show the size, shape and condition of your heart.
- Spirometry to test lung function and capacity to help diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other lung conditions.
- Ultrasound guided injections to help physicians inject pain medications into your joints with increased accuracy.
- Skin tag, mole and wart removal
- Minor biopsies
- Simple incisions and drainage
- Intrauterine device (IUD) birth control
- Cryotherapy pain treatment