Primary Care You Can Trust
Primary care physicians at Lakewood Ranch Medical Group provide comprehensive medical care for adults. Whether they are family medicine or internal medicine practitioners, primary care physicians build close relationships with their patients as they work to develop personal wellness and treatment plans.
Among the comprehensive range of services available to help you and your family maintain your health and wellness are:
- Annual exams, physicals and wellness screenings
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Women’s health, other than obstetrics
- Same day appointments when sudden illnesses occur
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) that can help show the size, shape and condition of your heart.
- Spirometry to test lung function and capacity to help diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other lung conditions.
- Ultrasound guided injections to help physicians inject pain medications into your joints with increased accuracy.
- Skin tag, mole and wart removal
- Minor biopsies
- Simple incisions and drainage
- Cryotherapy pain treatment
Comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology Care
Lakewood Ranch Medical Group offers a comprehensive program of obstetrics and gynecology services. A woman’s body experiences many changes throughout her life. Our OB/GYN physician, Dr. Felicia Wagman, is focused on providing the dedicated care women need throughout their lives, from puberty through menopause and beyond. She is very thorough in diagnosing her patients’ healthcare issues and making treatment recommendations.
“I believe being a physician is more than just addressing a patient’s healthcare needs,” says Dr. Wagman. “I like to foster a certain comfort level so my patients feel an extra support system, not just for their medical concerns, but also if they need to talk about more personal matters.”
Dr. Wagman provides the following services:
- Annual wellness
- Well-woman exam
- Pap smears
- Birth control counseling and treatment
- Fertility counseling and planning
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Endometrial ablation
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Prenatal care
- Labor and delivery
- Postpartum care
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Vaginal atrophy
- Sexual Dysfunction
Dr. Wagman is accepting new patients and accepts most insurances.