Primary Care You Can Trust
Primary care physicians at Lakewood Ranch Medical Group provide comprehensive medical care for adults. Whether they are family medicine or internal medicine practitioners, primary care physicians build close relationships with their patients as they work to develop personal wellness and treatment plans.
Among the comprehensive range of services available to help you and your family maintain your health and wellness are:
Connecting With a Provider Has Never Been Easier
Keeping you and our community healthy and safe, as well as maintaining mental well-being, have always been and remain our top priorities. As we face challenges presented by COVID-19, we also strive to provide the care and support you and your family need to stay healthy — physically, mentally and emotionally.
What is Telehealth?
Quality Care at Your Convenience
Simply put, Telehealth enables you to remotely connect with clinicians for healthcare services and information by phone, tablet or computer. Utilizing user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant video and communications technology, this service allows you to see and speak with a doctor or advanced practitioner just as you would during an in-person consultation — all in real time, respectful of social distancing practices, and from your own home, office or anywhere you may be.
Through Telehealth, we offer patients convenient access to our providers for assessment, advice, education, intervention and monitoring through telephone consultations and virtual appointment visits.
Eligibility for Telehealth will depend on your medical condition and ultimately will be determined by your provider. For more information and appointment scheduling, please call 866-515-9777.
- Annual exams, physicals and wellness screenings
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Women’s health, other than obstetrics
- Same day appointments when sudden illnesses occur
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) that can help show the size, shape and condition of your heart.
- Spirometry to test lung function and capacity to help diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other lung conditions.
- Ultrasound guided injections to help physicians inject pain medications into your joints with increased accuracy.
- Skin tag, mole and wart removal
- Minor biopsies
- Simple incisions and drainage
- Cryotherapy pain treatment
Comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology Care
Lakewood Ranch Medical Group offers a comprehensive program of obstetrics and gynecology services. A woman’s body experiences many changes throughout her life. Our OB/GYN physician, Dr. Felicia Wagman, is focused on providing the dedicated care women need throughout their lives, from puberty through menopause and beyond. She is very thorough in diagnosing her patients’ healthcare issues and making treatment recommendations.
“I believe being a physician is more than just addressing a patient’s healthcare needs,” says Dr. Wagman. “I like to foster a certain comfort level so my patients feel an extra support system, not just for their medical concerns, but also if they need to talk about more personal matters.”
Dr. Wagman provides the following services:
- Annual wellness
- Well-woman exam
- Pap smears
- Birth control counseling and treatment
- Fertility counseling and planning
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Endometrial ablation
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Prenatal care
- Labor and delivery
- Postpartum care
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Vaginal atrophy
- Sexual Dysfunction
Dr. Wagman is accepting new patients and accepts most insurances.